Taking care of your furnace and air conditioner is important to maximize your investment in them, keep your home comfortable, and your utility bills low. You rely on your yearly HVAC maintenance appointment for this, but what if your plan doesn’t cover everything it should? It’s worthwhile to make sure that your HVAC professionals are cleaning, inspecting, and maintaining everything they should in your furnace and air conditioner. Here is what HVAC maintenance plans should include.
Furnace Maintenance Plans
Your furnace may be the most important part of your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance is critical to keep it running smoothly. Here is what your plan should include:
- Precision tune-up: Your HVAC professional should assess the furnace’s performance and make sure it’s working as efficiently as possible.
- Safety inspection: Various parts of the furnace can develop safety issues. Your HVAC professional should look for concerning damage, such as corrosion or loose connections that could be a safety issue.
- Cleaning: Dust and other debris can undermine the proper functioning of your furnace. Your HVAC professional should clean up all external and internal parts of the furnace. Some parts need to be lubricated and calibrated.
- Filter replacement: Your furnace filter needs to be replaced, or cleaned, more than once per year.
Along with these basics, Anchor Home Comfort offers many other perks in our furnace maintenance plans, such as year-round, 24/7 emergency response; coverage for parts and labour as well as preferred pricing for non-covered repairs, priority booking, equipment replacement allowance, and more. To learn more, contact us today!
Air Conditioner Maintenance Plans
Your air conditioner maintenance plan is also important and should cover many of the same things that your furnace maintenance plan covers, such as:
- Cleaning: Your air conditioner needs to be cleaned to work properly. All external and internal parts should be cleaned too.
- Safety inspection: Your HVAC technician should look for leaks, broken parts, and other safety issues.
- Filter replacement: Air conditioners also have filters that need to be replaced or cleaned more than once per year. Your technician can take care of this for you during maintenance.
- Precision tune-up: Maintenance is also about perfecting your air conditioner and making sure that it is working more efficiently.
We also offer the same perks that we do with furnace maintenance plans, including emergency response year-round and 24/7, preferred pricing and discounts, priority booking, and more.
Do you need a better furnace or air conditioner maintenance plan? Reach out to Anchor Home Comfort to get a new maintenance plan that can get your HVAC system working better and more reliably. Our licensed, experienced professionals will help you get the best performance from your HVAC equipment. Contact us today.